These honey lemon garlic chicken thighs are delicious and super easy to make! The sauce is what takes this recipe the next level and it only takes about 10 minutes to make. I love dessert but I am not a huge fan of sweet when it comes to regular foods. However, the honey is balanced out with lemon and the garlic in the sauce and I actually love the little bit of sweetness it gives.
Sauce Ingredients For Honey Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Garlic Cloves
- Soy Sauce
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Lemon Slices
More Chicken Dinner Recipes
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Alfredo
Honey Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
These honey lemon garlic chicken thighs are full of flavor and super simple to make!
- 4-6 chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- salt/pepper to liking
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the chicken thighs into a large bowl, and add in the olive oil and all of the seasonings for the chicken. Mix everything together so the chicken is evenly coated.
- Bake the chicken thighs for 25 minutes then flip and bake for another 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- While the chicken is baking, add the butter to a small saucepan. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic cloves and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the saucepan.
- Bring the sauce to a boil then turn it down to a simmer. Allow the sauce to simmer for about 5-10 minutes so it can thicken.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs and add fresh lemon slices on top. Add the chicken back into the oven for 5 minutes to caramelize.
Leave a Reply