WARNING! These flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies are addicting!! I have been working on finding a healthier cookie that I actually enjoy. Now of course these have sugar and may not be the healthiest, but no flour and butter is definitely a plus! I do not cut out foods just simply make an alternative.
With these cookies you can’t even tell the difference because each bite has a yummy peanut butter, chocolate taste! They are crispy around the edges but soft and chewy in the middle.
I was actually surprised that I liked these so much, typically I am not a fan of oatmeal cookies. It definitely has something to do with peanut butter! Which I LOVE. (CLICK HERE) for my peanut butter shake recipe!
I like to add a sprinkle of pink or sea salt on top before baking. You can also add coconut flakes or raisins. You can’t go wrong with these and a big glass of almond milk!
These cookies have a good amount of fiber which is always a bonus.
Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Main Ingredients:
Peanut Butter- I am a firm believer that peanut butter makes everything taste better. I like to use Trader Joe’s peanut butter because the only ingredient is peanuts!
Oats- The oats I use are also from Trader Joe’s! Make sure they’re certified gluten free oats if you want these to be gluten free.
Brown Sugar- You can substitute brown sugar for coconut sugar, if you want a refined sugar free alternative
Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tbsp pb fit powder (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- sea salt/pink salt sprinkle on top of cookie or in batter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, baking soda, peanut butter, and brown sugar. Pour in dry ingredients slowly and mix.
- Chill for 30 minutes (optional).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop dough about 1.5 tbsp each. Press down to flatten.
- Add pink salt/sea salt on top (optional).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes than transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.