This easy grilled ribeye steak recipe is perfect for a summer dinner! Something feels so right when you are outside and grilling during the summertime. I love having a cold beverage like a rose or kombucha while outside cooking.
During the summer we tend to get pretty busy, so grilled ribeye is always a delicious option after a long day. Another plus when it comes to grilling is that there is very little cleanup since you are not using any dishes or pans. I paired these grilled ribeyes with vegetables that I grilled as well. If you are looking for a quick and flavorful summer dinner then you need to try these easy grilled ribeyes.
Easy Grilled Ribeye Steak
- 2 bone-in ribeye steaks
- 1 tsp Kinders buttery Steakhouse rub
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Season both sides of the ribeyes with the Kinders seasoning, salt, and pepper. Let the meat marinate at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
- Grill both steaks at 400 degrees for about 7 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Let the ribeyes to rest for 15 minutes before serving.