This low-carb zucchini lasagna recipe is healthy but so delicious that you won’t even miss the carbs. At first, I was a little hesitant to make zucchini lasagna but I am so happy that I did! I am not keto or low carb but I have been trying to cut down on the number of carbs I consume since I want to lose the rest of the baby weight. I know this recipe might not sound too good but give it a try and you will thank me later!
Watch How to Make Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna
Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna
This low-carb zucchini lasagna is so delicious that you won't even miss the carbs. If you are trying to reduce carbs or just trying to be healthier then you need to give this recipe a try!
- 3-4 large zucchinis
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt/pepper to liking
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 15 oz ricotta
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Places the slices on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle half of the olive oil over the zucchini, and add garlic powder, half of the oregano, salt, and pepper. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the olive oil to a medium-sized pan. Once the oil is hot add the ground turkey, onion, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Add the minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- In a pie baking dish pour in 1/2 cup of pasta sauce onto the bottom of the dish.
- On each slice of zucchini spread a layer of the ricotta, the pasta sauce, and than the ground turkey. Roll them up and place into the baking dish.
- Once all of the rolls are in the baking dish, pour the rest of the pasta sauce on top of the zucchini with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
More Low Carb Dinner Recipes
One Pot Chicken Vegetables Skillet
Leave a Reply