This lemon garlic baked salmon recipe is full of flavor that will take you less than 30 minutes to make! Salmon is a perfect option for a last-minute dinner or even a quick lunch that will keep you full and satisfied.
You will only need 9 ingredients that are mostly herbs and spices to give it a delicious taste that is still very healthy. I love cooking with lemon and garlic because it adds so much flavor but there are also many benefits when it comes to salmon, lemon, and garlic!
Benefits of Salmon:
- Can help to lower blood pressure
- A good source of healthy fats like omega 3 to help keep you full longer
- Lean protein that helps with weight loss
Benefits of Lemon:
- Adding lemon to water can help with hydration
- A good source of vitamin C
- Helps aid digestion when you add it to warm water in the morning
Benefits of Garlic:
- High in nutrients like manganese, Vitamin C and B6 but very low in calories
- Garlic supplements help to boost the immune system
- Has a big impact when it comes to lowing blood pressure
Watch How to Make Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon:
Ingredients That You Need:
- 4 Salmon fillets patted dry
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ of a Lemon cut into slices
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley for garnish
- 4 Minced Garlic Cloves
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 2 tsp thyme
What Temperature Is Salmon Cooked:
Salmon is fully cooked at 145 degrees but you want to make sure you take the temperature at the thickest part of the fillet. You can also tell that salmon or basically any fish is cooked by taking a fork to see if it flakes easily. If it does then you know that your salmon is fully cooked through.
How to Bake Salmon:
- The first step to making lemon garlic baked salmon is to make the sauce that you will pour over the fillets before putting it into the oven.
- Next, you want to pat dry the salmon fillets to keep it from getting tough and mushy.
- Place the salmon fillets into a baking dish or pan. If you are using a pan make sure to use parchment paper to keep it from sticking.
- Pour the sauce all over the salmon fillets and make sure it is evenly distributed
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon is completely cooked through at the thickest part.
What to Serve With Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon:
I like to serve salmon with some type of green like sauteed spinach or green beans. Typically, for a carb, I will do brown or white rice because I love the way it tastes with the leftover sauce from the salmon. You can also do steamed vegetables or orzo risotto.
Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon use all of the juice
- 1/2 lemon cut into thin slices
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 dash salt/pepper
- fresh parsley garnish
- Add all of your ingredients besides the salmon fillets and parsley into a medium-sized bowl and mix everything together.
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel to prevent it from getting tough and mushy.
- Place the salmon fillets onto a baking pan or dish. Pour the sauce over the salmon and make sure it is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is completely cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley.
Leave a Reply