This crockpot baked potato soup is a delicious crockpot dinner that you must try! If you are a fan of potatoes and soup then this is the recipe for you. I love making soups in the crockpot because you can dump everything into it and let it sit for hours.
Whenever I go to Chili’s I always order the loaded baked potato soup so I decided to make it myself. I actually liked it a lot more when I made it because you can adjust things like the number of toppings you add!
Toppings for Baked Potato Soup
- Chedder Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Bacon Bits
Watch How to Make Crockpot Baked Potato Soup
Crockpot Baked Potato Soup
- 5 large russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- salt/pepper to liking
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic, chicken broth, butter, salt, and pepper into the crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the heavy cream, sour cream, and flour. Mix together until thickened.
- Once the crockpot is done add in the mixture for 30 minutes on low.
- Serve and garnish with scallions, cheese, and bacon!